
It just made me think of when we were all "younger" and all the late night slumber parties, painting our nails, giggling over boys (ewe), singing and dancing and NOT caring how ridiculous we may look!! Then I realized WAIT!!! We are still crazy little girls inside and it takes a little thing called girls night to bring it out in some of us. Anyways, I just wanna tell all the girls out there thanks for being CRAZY with me and we sooooo need a girls night, so that being said.... what's your schedules like next week????
4 comments:
Such cute girls, they must take after there mothers,hehe!
:)
and you've been tagged. :)
Those days were so fun! Way cute girls! I always have my kids, other than Tues & Wed. nites (my hubby works nights) :( What kinda fun you got in mind?? :)
Fri. the 4th or Sat. 5th would be good. What ever day is good for you then I will have to see If it works for me. I would love to be there.
Kristin Done
Post a Comment