Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Warning: Intense giddiness & picture overload.


Ok so I've been dying to post these but had to wait to get the go ahead from the bride. Anyhoo my amazing friend Heather called little 'ol me to see if I wanted some "practice" SHOOTING WEDDING PICS. So I f course jumped on the chance to squeeze in on her shoot. I had a blast andcouldnt stop smiling. The bride was sooooo stinkin cute and get this. They wore Vans as their shoes. Ha! Adorable! THANK you again Heather...it was so good to shoot with you & learn a ton. Your amazing & I love ya! Oh & I know most of them are in a vintage color tone. Im sooo in love with it lately. ;)



















4 comments:

heather said...

You did so good with those!! :) It was so fun, huh! I'm posting mine soon! Like before I get off my couch and after I check my email!

Loree said...

nice pics sarah! I also loved the pics of the vw bugs, very artistic! you talented woman you! :)

Vera said...

Very cute Sarah! You are so talented, I'm a Sarah wannabe!

Manda said...

LOVE THEM!!!!