Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So I got to thinkin..

*Update*
{No fancy schmancy camera required! I started out with my lil ol point and shoot as well and surprisingly they can do a wonderful job!}

I've been asked (kinda wonder why..ha) if I'd have a little get together to better peoples picture taking abilities. So I'm thinking the first part of January. I'll try and secure a willing model or maybe even bring one of your own. Oh and it's FREE. If any of my fabulous photographer friends would like to come along as well..let me know because who doesn't like to take pictures? LOL.
Soooo I'm putting this out there..and we'll go from there. :D

3 comments:

melissa said...

All I have is my point and shoot, but I would LOVE to learn how to take better pictures. Let me know. I am game.

Tiana said...

How fun! I am so there.. tiana

The Atkinson's said...

Whoo hoo 2 recruits! :)