I'm so very happy that our special Relief Society lesson is over. I was a WRECK of nerves and was having the hardest time putting together all the things that I wanted to say. I have a incredibly hard time speaking in front of people and hate even reading "quotes" out loud during the lesson. (Ya laugh...its so weird!)
I ended up staying up till 4am finishing and worrying way too much. I was a little groggy when it was time for me to sing and I was shaking something fierce with good ol nerves. All went well except for my squeak at the end of the song. After it was all said and done it was another amazing opportunity to feel the spirit and an opportunity to strengthen my testimony of the gospel. Hopefully it made sense. LOL What a blessing this calling has been. It has been another testament that our Heavenly Father does know us individually and knows the things that we need to grow in. What a wonderful day today has been. :D
5 comments:
You did great!! I am glad that I got to hear you speak. I can't wait until next time :)
I'm sure you did an awesome job!! The spirit always speaks to people in different ways, so even if you didn't say all that you wanted to/thought you should have said, the spirit still did. ;) Sorry I missed it! Miss ya!
I'm so sad that I missed Sunday, but I'm sure you did an awesome job. We don't have to be perfect to have the Spirit attend. I'm looking forward to getting to work with you... I'll be back sometime. ;o)
I'm sure you did great.I don't really want to say this because you know what they say about your biggest fear...it comes true. But the speaking in front of people thing...not my thing!
aww, i'm sad i missed it!
Post a Comment