Thursday, June 4, 2009

BEST birthday EVER!!







This year was my favorite!! It was like a week of goodness!! Neigh took me out for lunch at Macayo's my FAVORITE!!! Thank you again! Love ya and miss you!

Later that night we went to Grahmns Central Station for karaoke and dancing with our awesome friends and family!! Rob got up there and sang Bohemian Rhapsody with my MOM!!! It was so fun!! The next day Sunday (my actual bday) The Gibbens had us over for meatball subs and ALL of my favorite yummy things!! I had a perfect day!! Thank you Twylla for being so awesome. LOVE YA!!

Then my super fabulous friends invited me out for my birthday!! We had a blast laughing and Nikki brought me the best accessories that a birthday girl could ever have!!! Thank you again girls!! Love yaaaa ya'll!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG looks like you guys had a blast. You guys are hilarious. I would have loved to c you all on stage. happy birthday month to u. this is like birthday time of year for ya'll. sorry we missed maddies b-day, just been busy around my casa.

heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it.

Connie said...

AHHH, Happy (dang I missed it!) birthday!! I miss you!! And all of the rest of the girls too!! Ohhh, and let me know the next time you head to GCS & I'll get a sitter! :D