So once again I have been horrible at blogging! I'm so never going to remember life if I don't write this stuff down. LOL So the past months, I enrolled in school. Im taking a photography and a sociology class. Robert was laid off twice this year one completly unexpected from Wright Engineering and his recent job of 4 months Taylor Rymar. I guess the one thing that this has taught me is to rely more on faith....and man is that hard. We are now going on four weeks with no employment but he has had some interviews so I'm crossing my fingers :)
Now the biggest news is that ny Photography business has launched itself into something extremely successful and once again I know that Heavenly Father has a hand in this. I have had four weddings in October one of which was an opportunity to assist another amazing photographer. Twylla has been my second shooter and I'm so blessed to have her...like REALLY! LOL Ok here are some points that happened from the last like forever ago:
~In June me and Robert were in our first play...The Wizard of OZ. He was Uncle Henry and I was Auntie Em. I literally had a BLAST!!!!! I wasn't very good but who the heck cares it was such a growing experience for me and I loved every minute of it! Thanks to everyone who came to watch and Amy for my SWEET apron!
~The kids are doing good. They all love their teachers and of course they are still little boogers and try to not do their homework ...or clean their room! Kyle, Kim and Lydia are all in Alice in Wonderland at the Queencreek performing arts center. They love it, Kyles a rock Lobster and the girls are royal cards. Performance is in a few weeks :) Go here to buy your tickets.
~Halloween was fun this year. Maddie was a Vampire Ballerina, Lydia was a zombie fairy and Kyle was a vampire....they came up with these themselves and they crack me up!
~I'm still in the Relief Society pres and we had our special Visiting teaching conference on Sunday. We set up 8 tables in the R.S. room and it was decorated ahhhmazing! We had bagels with different spreads and fresh apples and brown sugar spread. YUM-MYYY! It was so nice to hear and be reminded again how important visiting teaching is and it was such a blessing to have ALL the sisters there while the men took over the reins...they did wonderful!
Well I think that's all that's been happening for now...LOL Looking forward to cooler temperatures. Happy Fall everyone!
1 comment:
love getting an update about u and your family! i hope robert gets a job soon. that would be so stressful! I'll keep you in my prayers. hooray on your photo business! you have a great talent my dear ;) love and miss you all :)
Post a Comment