Monday, March 14, 2016

Happy 5 years later guys! What the heck? Has blogging lost its appeal? Lol apparently to me it did.
So a lot has changed. We added a beautiful boy to the mix.




Life is busy. Kim graduated high schools and attends college classes. Lydias a senior next year, she made the cheer team and is a very talented singer. Kyle is an amazing violinist and has only played for 1 1/2 years. He's taking private lessons and is thriving. Madelynn won first place at her school science fair and is going to state. Joseph loves anything boy. Loves sports, super heroes and chocolate. Robert is still with M+W and we've had the blessing of traveling with his work. Ireland for 3 months 2011 and living in upstate New York for 10 months in 2012. I'll get in more detail with that later. I'm still blessed to do photography and my business has been such a blessing. I serve as primary chorister and I'm having a blast. Till later...

Happy spring time!