It's official..I've fallen in love with a washer and a dryer!!
Ok so our Kenmore washer's agitator stopped agitating. So we called up Sears repair and they quoted us 85.00 just to look at it. Now we have always wanted a HE (high efficiency) for a while and thought that this could be the perfect opportunity to look into them. So we went to the Sear's outlet at Arizona Mills mall where they sell their slightly scratched/dented appliances. They had a ton to choose from and we found two in perfect condition, returned washer and dryer set. We picked the Kenmore elite Oasis HE. Its a top loading HE so we wouldn't have to invest in the additional expensive pedestals that you have to put the front loaders onto. Can I just say how much I LOVE THEM!!! The washer is super quiet. It spins the wash so well that the dry cycle only takes 40 minutes... for jeans even and they're completely dry!!! I also got the "Canyon" capacity so it fits a ginormous load!!! Not to mention the fancy shmancy display. We seriously sat and watched it do a load..Yes we're pathetic!! Now I'm sure some of you are thinking what a lame post...but if anyone knows me and my cleaning quirks (Deneigh) this is exciting news! LOL!
3 comments:
Gosh...LUCKY (meant to be said in a Napolean Dynomite tone)!!!
I'm so excited for you!! Do you want me to bring my laundry over, so you can use them more?? ...whatever will make you happy... :-D
Totally!!! I'm addicted! Bring it on sista!
Post a Comment