Anyways, I was able to take Deneigh along for the ride (which was soooo flippin awesome!!!) We arrived kinda late and got to work. Can I just say that the woman in my ward are a riot!! We had a blast talking about all sorts of things as well as swapping ideas and getting much needed advice on our projects. I chose to make my Christmas cards (which note to self, I need to finish LOL.) The only sad part was that all of my girls couldn't all make it.
So as we're packing up and are all about to leave, Aly Packard (she's in the relief society presidency) comes out wearing my relief society presidents wig!! So she comes up to me basically says "You have shorter hair, this will look better on you....put this on." All the while my RSP is cracking up!! So she slips it on and Deneigh snapped this super unflattering photo of myself!! LOL So I give the wig back and my RSP say's, "sometimes when I'm feeling a little crazy I wear it backwards." The she proceeds to put it on backwards which gets us laughing even harder. This just captures how much this ward has become my family. We can be super crazy goofy together and I'm so lucky to have these amazing sisters as friends. So what I'm pretty much trying to say is simple...Florence Second Ward ROCKS!!! Whoot whoot!!! :) Lovin my peeps!!
P.S. Do ya like the shirt? Hee hee!
8 comments:
that's the sexiest picture i've ever seen of you....glad y'all have such a good time!
Well I just have to say U R 2 SEXY for your WIG (okay and shirt!)!!!!
I LOVE F2nd Ward. THEY HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!( and yes I still consider myself part of it, at some point I will realize that I have moved, and move back!!lol I LOVE my Sarah!!!!! So sorry I got sick and missed this.
That is so funny!
And yeah, I did get your message, thanks for the invite. :) I just was feeling like being a home-body. I got over my sick...thanks for asking! I'll hafta catch you on your next girls night. :)
You always take the best pictures :) glad you had fun , where is the picture of your Christmas cards?
Love it...
I had no idea the r.s. pres wore a wig... Never noticed it wasn't her real hair... Sounds like you had tons of fun...
tiana
TOO funny! I wished I could have been there that night! I'm glad you guys had so much fun, but sad I missed out! I will definitely be there the next time! Florence 2nd Ward is the best!!!!!
Of course i missed it! I seem to have been missing alot of things lately. And the do is so you...i think you should keep it. lol
Post a Comment