Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kayli Wormell



This is one of the CUTEST little girls ever!!!! She just had her dance recital today and her mom Leslie came by for a minute and I asked her if she'd let me shoot some pictures of her. Thanks Leslie for letting me throw together a "ghetto" photo shoot on my front porch and for holding the black sheet up for me! LOL









8 comments:

Twylla Gibbens said...

I can't believe that was on your front porch, they are so cute!!!

The Dewey Family said...

holy freaking rock star! that isn't ghetto at all. i love the one of her in her tutu with her little fanny towards the camera....amazing!!!!

heather said...

Those are so good!! And the grandma pictures are too. You for sure are bursting with natural talent with the camera!

Erica~Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

those are great! she is a cutie...i love that your camera is always attached to you. =-)

Tiana said...

Wow! Good job! Sarah I am so blown away by how much you have grown as a photographer! That girl is very cute!

Jamie Lynn said...

Great pics! Those are too cute! You are just a busy bee with your camera, I love it!

heather said...

Thanks for letting my tag along and pretend to be a photographer! I had so much fun!! Honestly...I woke up a little early on Sunday morning...and I couldn't go back to sleep because I was like a kid on Christmas! Funny, huh! It was way fun! And I hope they did turn out...:/ I'm excited to see them. :)

Laura and Jimmy said...

That was imprompu???? What a doll! Those turned out great. So I'll be dropping by soon in case you want to take any "impromptu" pictures of some really great looking boys...... hee hee, just kidding......