Those are amazing!! I love her dress and this last one! It looks almost wedding!I've been meaning to call and ask how that went! Only problem is I always remember things like that at random moments that aren't pick up the phone times -like when I'm getting up at 6am or in the shower...but those turned out so great! I want to see all of them...can I?? And can I get your photography website too because I want to look at it. :) I am SO starting a photography business...soon. Soon.
4 comments:
Sarah, great job! I'm totally digging your eye for art!
wow! those pictures are great! the one where she's holding the flowers out is so COOL!
Those are amazing!! I love her dress and this last one! It looks almost wedding!I've been meaning to call and ask how that went! Only problem is I always remember things like that at random moments that aren't pick up the phone times -like when I'm getting up at 6am or in the shower...but those turned out so great! I want to see all of them...can I?? And can I get your photography website too because I want to look at it. :) I am SO starting a photography business...soon. Soon.
they are amazing as always - you do an excellent job! So proud of you!!
Post a Comment