
One sad sad torn up baby doll.

We were getting ready to take kyle to school this morning when Maddie starts shreaking, "the dog's have my baby!" So Kyle runs outside and brings in this.... the poor things' hands had been chewed completly off and her leg was literally hanging by a thread.

Poor Maddie. She asked me, "Will Bailey buy me a new one mommy?" (In between her sobs)I told her "no honey, dogs don't have money and they don't understand that they're not supposed to touch your baby...but I'm sure she knows that your sad." I felt so bad for her!!
4 comments:
The picture of Maddie makes you just want to pick her up and buy her a new one, how do you not spoil that one? She is so darn cute!
awe...poor thing. This pictures of her are too cute.
poor Maddie! it's so sad when a favorite toy gets destroyed!
i must just be cruel - but then again i am the one that told you to take pictures - the doll is hysterical!! Poor Madie does look just soooo sad though - i love her.
Post a Comment