Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday Photoshoot.



















I called up Heather and asked her if she would like to come take pictures with me on Sunday to this super cool old building that I've been wanting to take my kids to and photograph. So off we went and here are the pictures that I shot and the ones Heather shot (which are FABULOUS) are on her NEW photography website HERE Check it out because this girl is going to go far with this!!! Especially the baby pictures she took!! AMAZING!

Now on to the pictures...Maddie got a new POLKA dot dress and I just had to take her pictures in it!!! So yes..lots of Maddie and polka dots. Oh and I can't resist these silk flowers either. ;)

P.S. So I'm offering a once in a lifetime opportunity!!!! (Ok not really) A free family shoot....oh yes FREE at this same place!. I've been dying to take a family there and shoot their pictures...So call me, first come first serve and of course you can't get mad at me and ask for a refund if the pictures stink!! J/K!!!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I want to do it. Pick me!!!

Laura and Jimmy said...

WOW!!! Those are A-mazing!!! Darnit, i missed first shot at those family photos... i guess it's fair, since we just had pictures taken anyway and it would be hard to talk Jimmy into it again... :oP

Kates said...

I don't check your blog enough! How fun would that be? The pictures are aweosme!

Kristin said...

Those pics are so cute. I would love to talk to you about getting some pics of our family. I am not good with a camera.

heather said...

Agh! Thanks for advertising me. ;)

Manda said...

Sooooo anytime, anyplace- my fam is up for picture grabs!!(unless you don't want to share with Heather)=)!!! I love the pics they are FABULOUS!!!