Ok I'm gripping for a minute.... Don't you hate the fact that when you change your layout that ALL of your linky- doos are erased? Why the heck can't Blogger fix that issue? ARGH!! Whew..I feel better.
Luckily, when messing around with my layout, I haven't lost anything, but a lot does get jumbled up & put in the wrong places...that's annoying! Where did you find your cute layout?
Just so you know, if you change it within blogger it doesn't delete the side bar, but if you use pysam it will. I can tell you how to change the background papers and foreground to whatever you want and it will not delete the side bar.
6 comments:
Luckily, when messing around with my layout, I haven't lost anything, but a lot does get jumbled up & put in the wrong places...that's annoying! Where did you find your cute layout?
I didn't know it did that, I am glad I didn't switch it yesterday. I will have to remember to write things down.
well I am a total dork and can not figure out how to get the layout that I want! they say it is easy but it NEVER works - HELP ME!!!
That is why I never have done it. But your new background is so cute!
please let me know where to go to find different layout just in case if i want to change mine. Thank you.
Just so you know, if you change it within blogger it doesn't delete the side bar, but if you use pysam it will. I can tell you how to change the background papers and foreground to whatever you want and it will not delete the side bar.
Although I like the new look!!
Post a Comment