Ok this is for Heather and Erica!! :P
Post 7 random facts about yourself. The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I LOVE Twizzler's
3. I'm secretly in love and obsessed with FEET!! HA
4. I'm a master of Kung-fu
5. I'm a three time( almost 4) champion of Thumb {war} wrestling.
6. I have a twin
7. All of the above are LIES!!! (I skipped #2 tee hee)
{Ok that filled my need to be retarded ok...the real me...}
1. I have never been Ice skating
2. I love Ms. Pac-man
3. I'm in LOVE with the Musical "Wicked" (thanks Amy :) ) although I haven't even seen it..yet!!! LOL
4. My favorite chocolate is German loaded with Hazelnuts!
5. I had surgery on my flippin PINKY toe!! Go ahead Twylla and LAUGH!!
6. I'm still terrified to lead the music every Sunday...pay attention to my left shoulder..its usually sooo tense its up by my face! Ok wait..NO don't pay attention!!!!
7. Whew last one... I'm afraid of the dark..yep I said it!
{Ok now here's Heather's twist}
Favorite Movies that me and Roberto enjoyed
1. The Notebook...(Shhh we totally cried!! Him more then me of course!!)
2. All of the Lord of the Rings
3. All of the Indiana Jones
4. Nacho Libre (shush Erica and Twylla!!)
5. Billy Madison
{Who I'm Tagging}
1. Twylla
2. Amy
3. Lola
4. Pam
5. Deneigh (Yep I'm annoying like that so don't try and ignore me!! LOL)
6. Anjeanette
7. Amanda
5 comments:
I have yet to see the Notebook, I'll check it out! And I'll be super sure to NOT pay attention to you leading in Sacrament, as long as you're sure to totally ignore me when I teach RS. Fair enough!
You are the funnest gal EVER! I need more Sarah in my life. Yup. I do. I know its my own fault. And those Sr. Pics are great. Too bad the kid wouldn't smile with his teeth!! Guys are so difficult. Or maybe his teeth are really bad, in which case, maybe its good we don't see them? Anywho...I hope the potty training gets easier. At least its the last time you'll have to do it, right? Well...unless there are more kids coming, but in that case, you still don't have to worry about it again for a long while. After this round that is. Do you think this comment is long enough? I do.
Ha ha I was laughing! You can't tag me I have already been tagged hehe.
oh man, to this point I've avoided being tagged.
ha! Sarah, I think you're great. I always smile when I read your blog. :oD
Post a Comment