Introducing the newly married Heather Lindford..ok not really but it was {FUN} pretending. Thank you again Heather for letting me pose you in weird ways, endangering your life at least 2 times and making you feel like you were on the Titanic..again your the bestest!!!
{This is one of my favorite! The quality isnt the best, but I love her expression in this pic.}
I love your pics of Heather. They are awsome. As far as Saturday I don't know if I will be able to go I don't have any pics lying around they are all on my computer and I need printer ink and photo paper. I might come to watch and learn new ideas and of course the visiting. What time will it start? Thank you for Erica's email.
I will totally try and come on Sat., it depends on what my Dr. has to say to me today. If my cervic has shortend or not. If it has shortend then I will most likely be on bed rest. Cross your fingers for me:)
6 comments:
can i just say she is the cutest bride ever and those are great pictures. I love the same one you do!
I love your pics of Heather. They are awsome. As far as Saturday I don't know if I will be able to go I don't have any pics lying around they are all on my computer and I need printer ink and photo paper. I might come to watch and learn new ideas and of course the visiting. What time will it start?
Thank you for Erica's email.
Too cute! I love it! What a fun shoot......great job!
I will totally try and come on Sat., it depends on what my Dr. has to say to me today. If my cervic has shortend or not. If it has shortend then I will most likely be on bed rest. Cross your fingers for me:)
I love it! She is a b e a U ti Ful bride! I don't think I am going to look that innocent though.........
Sarah you are amazing! I just love these pictures! I would love to have the talent you have.
Post a Comment