On to the best part of this week!! Nope not my 30th Birthday on Saturday. My coolest friend ever, Heather, let me take pictures of her in her wedding dress!!! YIPEE!!! I was so darn giddy. I told her that I've never had the chance to photograph a bride so she filled for me. She even just moved in the past two weeks and she kept her dress out of storage. To top that off, the girl missed watching American Idol!!! Isnt she the bomb diggity?? Yep I think so!!! We had an issue with lighting toward the end, but they still look pretty awesome. It was so fun to do and I of course had to take her where?! The PIANO of course so off we went in Robbie's green truck with chair and ladder in tow. So here a sneak peeksie of some, and I just had to post the few that I edited at 1 am!!! Thank you sooooo much Heather for letting me take your pictures and helping me with ideas!! Love ya bunches!



3 comments:
I LOVE the one in front of the piano and the one in the chair! You are awesome!
I TOLD you my face scrunches!! The pictures are awesome! -The model not so much.
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't know!
Great pictures! That was super nice of you Heather to let her photograph you, they turned out awesome & so fun!
Post a Comment