Sunday, July 6, 2008

Reading...

           


Ok I succumbed. I read the Twilight series and I'm addicted. I read all three in a week. That is record breaking for me because I never get to read. Laundry wasn't  done, children starving *cough*, unbathed mom, phone unanswered, unresponsive mom, children fighting, late dinner, sleep deprivation...aweee sweet reading!
I do have to say that when I asked a friend of mine Heather,  why she didn't like the series, I did agree with a lot of her points. One of which was that the story did seem to go on and on forever in  the first book until the tracker showed up, then I was sucked in. The second book was a little better and the third book was my FAVORITE! I'm defiantly a Edward fan! Lol.
So now I'm thoroughly looking sooooo forward to the release of book 4! I've already pre-ordered at Borders and we are planning a girls night Twilight launch party until midnight the night of the release....let me know if any of you guys are interested in coming along.

3 comments:

The Candlands said...

I looked and my second book does have that sneak peak preview!

Twylla Gibbens said...

I can't wait, I really need to go buy The host.

wheels said...

Kat and I are currently reading Twilight. I like it so far.