Can I just state one more time that I hate the housing market right now? Well I guess this could be a blessing in disguise, a little sooner then we were expecting, but one never the less. Lol. Sooo we'll keep ya all updated on the move.
Monday, July 21, 2008
This is Sarah..........MAD!
I am unbelievably angry right now! Robert gets a call from a Realtor or the guy who owns the home we are renting asking when he can pick up the keys because the home owner is listing the home. Robert was like, "what?!" The guy then said ''that he spoke with our property management company and Susan gave the go- ahead. Robert said, "I'm not giving you a key until I talk to our management company." So a little history really quick, our homeowner hasn't paid his association dues so there is a lien on the property. My biggest fear was that he wasn't paying other things.... such as his mortgage maybe?! Well we finally got a hold of Susan and she said that she didn't have any idea about the owners intentions and no one had contacted her about getting a key. She knew that the other property he owns here in Magma was foreclosing and that he was going to try to short sell it, but was under the understanding that our home was fine. Hmmmmm coincidence maybe? I think he's doing the SAME thing with our house as he is doing with the other one down the street. So now we are going to have to have strangers walk through our home all this before the start of school in less the 2 weeks? Ahhhhhhh! So Susan is trying to be helpful and said, "we have to get you guys out of there." So we are trying to find a house in our price range in Mesa, hopefully through Susan's company so we can relocate and our deposit will transfer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH, I am so upset for you guys!! Living conditions are simply sucking for so many people right now - my heart goes out to you!!!
I am so sorry that is happening to you. I hope you find the place you need.
Oh Sarah, that stinks so BAD. i am so sorry. i really hope you can find something soon. i would love to have you guys back in mesa though. if you need help packing, let me know. sorry and good luck.
love, Loree
I am frustrated for you! I have the same fears over here. We have been reassured that for the next couple months we are fine....... um okay!
Anyway let me know if I can do anything for you.
So I come home to read yor blog just to find out you may be leaving me and going to Mesa????
That really sucks. I'm sorry you guys have had to go through so much.
I would love to have you close by us!!
That is absolutely horrible! I hope you are able to find something suitable soon. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment