Friday, August 15, 2008

Bridal Pic's 2

Ok this is going to be a quite the brag-a-thon of a post so yes I'm going to morph into one proud photographer for a minute. I just can't tell you what kind of a high I am experiencing right now. Once again I got to photograph Chelsea Jones on Wed at her mom's home. She's such a stinkin cute bride and a sweet girl and  I loved how ALL of the pictures turned out and I'm soooo sharing a ton. Warning : *Picture overload*
All you fellow photographer's might understand. I find myself looking at other photographer's sites and wanting to see more of a certain set. Lol. So here are "some" of my favorites. 














5 comments:

Twylla Gibbens said...

so amazing! to cute!

Jamie said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Fabulous job woman! Aren't brides just the greatest subject ever?! I miss shooting weddings!

heather said...

More! I wanna see more!!!!!

Those are ah-mazing!

Connie said...

You did an amazing job! She will love those forevers & evers!! :D Now go to my blog to see pics of Tony and I... :D

Unknown said...

The photos are great. Well done.