Ok so I know I haven't posted about my opinion of the book and I was trying to wait until my peeps finished theirs. Soooo now I think most everyone has finished so here's my review..dun dun dunnnnn. j/k.
First off I finished with it fairly quick. I enjoyed the book for the most part, although I found it a little predictable. I WAS very disappointed that this book is dubbed a "youth" book because there was quit a bit of riskay parts and I'd definitely would not let my "youth" read it . Tee hee hee. I was more than thrilled that she ended up with Edward and I did find myself wanting more by the end of the book....so long story short I pretty much liked it. I really hope that Stephenie Meyer will continue writing with some of the other characters such as Carlisles' story in more depth and especially what happens to Renesme & Jacob.
Now I'm going to have to figure out "what am I going to do with my self now?!" HA I guess laundry....maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment