Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Love This! CHECK out Lenka's "The Show"

I'm so loving this girls voice and this song! I can't get it out of my head. The bestest part my dear friends is, if you go to Itunes right now you can download it for....FREE. YES you heard right so get to it





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like her voice! Hey, I have invites made but not sent to my baby shower, October 3rd 6:30. I will give your invite to Twylla to give to you. Unless you call me with your address. Also, I am big and pregnant now when do you want to take pictures??? cute blog!

Anonymous said...

I do like her voice! Hey, I have invites made but not sent to my baby shower, October 3rd 6:30. I will give your invite to Twylla to give to you. Unless you call me with your address. Also, I am big and pregnant now when do you want to take pictures??? cute blog!

Loree said...

Hey I loved it too, Infact I added her to my playlist! Thanks for Sharing! How do you find these great artists? I love acoustic music too! I warms my soul :)