Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess who I saw at the Fair? This guy...




Hahahahha Coolio...you know Gansta's Paradise (which was one of my fav songs back in the day) as well as several "other" interesting rap songs. They were doing a concert entitled "Old School" They had several hip hop starts from the early 90's. So we watched the totally [high] Coolio perform a few of his songs and we had to go. So stinkin fun.

On another note we attended my MOST favorite thing to do at the fair....Crash Up Derby! I scream hoot and howl and end up being hoarse the next day. The have junky cars crash into each other until theres only one left running. So we pick our favorite and watch the destruction. One of my favorites ended up getting flipped on its side and another car ended driving over the top of another. HOORAY! Not to mention the Jesus Car...hilarious!  Aweeeeee I love it! Pictures soon. ;)

3 comments:

Loree said...

fun. i haven't been to the fair FOREVER... it has been many years. the crash up derby sounds like fun. But i'd have to pass on the coolio concert. glad you had fun :) can't wait to see the pics!

Twylla Gibbens said...

crazy! I am glad you had fun!

The Dewey Family said...

Double date night was sooooooo much stinkin fun! you left out the part where we were almost in a fight with a drunk mexican. you know he went peacefully with the officers cuz he didn't want a piece of us. HA!