
{Posing with the "Spam Man" ...yakkkk}

{Walking with our ADHD bags...what were we doin again?}

{Indian Fry Bread..yum}

{Crash up derby...my favorite!!!}


~On to Halloween & our ward party. LOL

{Princess Lydia & Disco Ann}

{Bat-Man}

{The Joker}

{One of the ugliest Catharine Zeta Jones impersonators that I have ever seen & Zorro...Love you Packards! As well as the Wendy's wig hubby"}


{Pirate Princess}

{Cleopatra}
~Thanksgiving. We went to my brother Aaron's for lunch then headed over to my dads for dessert and I was able to take some pics of my nieces. Later that evening we partied at the Gibbens.

{Baby Ashlyn}

{Stacey}
~On to December...we made gingerbread houses with the Dewey's, Cote's and the Gibbens! I've never done that with my kids before (yes lame-ooo mom) and we had a blast!

{Team Mea, Lulu & Eric}

{all the Houses}

{Ours before...}

{Ours falling apart LOL}


{Lil Justin}

{Team Camryn, Kyle & Jason..I'm sad I didn't get one of them in the pics}

{Team Rob, Lydia & Tori}

{Team Allison, Madelynn & Sarah look at Trenton behind us...LOL}
~December was a month of crafting for me & I finished these mirrors.

~Christmas eve was at my sisters in Maricopa. We had a interesting variety of yummy things to eat & we played the ever popular dice game with the family. We read Christs' birth story & sang Christmas carols. We took David home with us that night and didn't get to bed until after 2 am wrapping presents. I hate wrapping presents. HA. The next morning the kids had a blast opening presents from Santa.


{Doggie for Maddie}

{A new hoodie for Kim}

{Kyle Mp3 player}

{Scrap stuff for Lydia}
~After gift opening we drove up to St David to spend the day with Roberts family & we brought David along as well. We had so much fun talking, petting the horses, letting the kids run like crazy's and I got to take pictures of little Carsyn! What a cutie!!!


~New Years eve was busy as we made a visit to the Bridges in our ward. They were having a party and unfortunatly we had to leave early because Rob had to D.J. for the Queencreek Stake. They stinkin crack me up!!! I also got to try out a recipe for sausage won-tons from Rachel that were ahhhmazing! The stake dance made me laugh because I remember going to one on New Years 15 years ago. It was crazy because they were doing the Macarena...but not how I learned how to do it!!! Darn I felt old!
~The next day we called a bunch of folks from the ward to meet for a picnic and football at Anthem. It was sooo fun to let the kids play, chat with the girls and watch the guys toss the ball around. Defiantly something we need to do more. :)

~Another exciting thing is I was called to the Relief Society Presidency as second counselor! I adore Vera and I'm excited to "grow" in this calling.
~On the 11th of January Erica & I went to Scentsy's Spirit tour. It was a awesome day of training & I'm so glad that I went. Thanks Erica for my SWEET hoodie!!!

{Karens' "team" Erica, Me & Melissa}

{Me and Erica with the Owners of the company Oriville & Heidi Thompson}
~Ok hopefully I havent left out anything. I'm so looking forward to a New Year of personal growth & accomplishing the goals we have set! Happy New Year!
3 comments:
wow, looks like fun. I need to do a big post like this since I'm a new blogger. i have so many pics from the past year. You have inspired me. xoxo
Wow looks likeNyou had alot of fun! no wonder you where to busy to blog.
I'm glad for the update! It was great talking to you yesterday! You are going to ROCK at your new calling. :) Love ya.
Post a Comment