I admit it...I {love} American Idol & I found this video of Paula Abdul...uhhh yaa. Interesting. If it wasn't for the fact that there's flying leaves, or the frequent boobie squeeze thingy throughout the video or that there isnt just one Paula..but 6...{come on does she REALLY just want to marry herself} I'd still rate it at a negative 5. Really Paula?? REALLY? If your feeling down and need a lift...enjoy. Just make sure you don't take a sip of that water while watching. Happy Sunday!
* Pause my music player*
7 comments:
wow! that was so hard to watch lol
I think she probably couldn't get anyone else to dance with her so she had to add about 5 or 6 of herself in there...
hahaha I think you are right Erin! :)
This is really strange and weird. Tiana
Oh at the end there is an invisible person or something ... so strange. Tiana
i'm speechless right now....
that is so gay
Post a Comment