So now that time has come again. The Atkinson kiddos have started a new school year. We have them enrolled at amazing charter school but due to some construction delays, we went ahead and enrolled them at the regular school district out here until the end of September.Kyle Started Kindergarten this year and I have to admit that it was really difficult for me this time. I think because of all his health issues these past 5 years I had become "a little" protective. He absolutly loves his teacher and can't wait to go to school everyday. So now it is just me and Maddie at home and I have to admit that it's been nice to be able to go to appointments and not have to tote around all four kids.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness...the kids are so big! I miss them like crazy!
I'm so happy you have a blog now!! It's so fun. Your kids are so cute. I'm glad Kyle loves his teacher. I'm so nervous to send Carson off next year!!
Post a Comment