Wednesday, September 5, 2007

This weeks Photography !

This week's photography was really fun. We took the kids to this pasture that's out off of Arizona Farms road and they had an abundance of sunflowers and cows in this cool pasture out in the middle of nowhere. I've always wanted to stop and take pictures but I never had my camera, so we made a special trip out there just to take pictures. I have to say that Robbie was a sweetheart for supporting me with this addiction of mine and coming along for the ride. Then I took some pic's at Anthem and also of this amazing old crusty tree off of Attaway Rd. here in Florence LOL! Let me know what you think!















6 comments:

The Candlands said...

You rock!!!!

Laura and Jimmy said...

WOW!! What talent you have. Those are great pictures!! The close up of Madelynn is hilarious!

Laura and Jimmy said...

Also.... I've always loved looking at that tree off Attaway. Good picture! :o)

Twylla Gibbens said...

I love your pictures, they are always so perfect

Broe said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! These are amazing.

The Atkinson's said...

Thank you!!!