Monday, September 17, 2007

Where in the world at CKC is Amy Dewey Head?










So this weekend was CKU Creating Keepsakes Convention..its for scrap booking. Anyways Deneigh, Twylla, Shalayna and me booked a hotel room at the Hyatt Thursday-Saturday and attended classes Friday and Saturday. I took a couple of Becky Higgins classes as well as a couple other ones on Saturday. I learned alot and have once again been bitten by my crafty side and can't WAIT until the 28th of Sept when I get to get reunited with the girls from the Colorado trip to celebrate Scrapfest 2007. We had a blast once again and I can't thank Deneigh enough for getting me to finally join her in this fun tradition of hers. Thanks girls for making this weekend rock. Come on..making friends with the maintenance man and talking about his 3 legged cat, having security tell us to quiet down while Layna and Twylla hid, sharing a late night room service treat and especially watching Twylla try to eat a habanero pepper! Monica antagonizing a bum and us fearing for our lives in the middle of downtown Phoenix at night! I seriously have the best friends in the world!!

Ok now on to the funny part....Well Amy aka Amy Dewey head, couldn't come with us so we had this silly picture of her and cut just her head out and brought her along for the weekend. I have to admit that we had a lot of fun placing her in crazy situations and she even got to meet a well known scrap booker and get herself autographed!!! Thanks Twylla , Deneigh and Layna for taking pictures and coming up with some cool ideas but mostly for NOT being too embarrassed of me and my wackiness! Hey this is what happens when a mom of 4 gets to get away for the weekend!

Here's the video I made of her many "adventures". :) Check it out!

Here!

3 comments:

Laura and Jimmy said...

Okay, I don't know Amy but that video is hilarious! Sounds like a fun time!

ScoobyLoves2004 said...

I love the picture of Amy!!! That was a great video!!! What did Amy think of it?

The Atkinson's said...

She LOVED it! HAHAHA!