Saturday, September 29, 2007

Neener Neener Neener..I got to scrap with BECKY HIGGINS!!!









{A page that I actually designed and made by myself!!}






{Who's that hiding in the yucca??? LOL}

So my amazing friend Deneigh hooked us scrapfest girls up!!! First off we went to Gecko grill for dinner and Deneigh surprised us all with Becky Higgins new "Sketches" book!!! To top it off we were then told by a cute poem that we were actually going to go scrap with Becky Higgins herself at her HOUSE!!! Can you say excited???? So we get there and call her on the keypad and the gate opens. Well then the gate starts to close and Deneigh gunned it and we all begin to scream, expecting to hear the screeching of the gate making contact with the Suburban! We were laughing uncontrollably as we pull up to her house. To make things worse I step out into a huge puddle of mud in the gutter and my flip flop and toes get covered in mud. So this made me laugh even harder! Becky comes out of her house and greets us, offering to help us take our things in. I couldn't believe how down to earth she was. So we go inside her beautiful home and take a little tour of her scrap room which is heavenly and we scrapped for a few hours. I finished 6 pages!! That's unheard of for me!
So then just as we were about to leave she said that she had a box of "freebies" to give to us. So I'm thinking a little box of stuff...NOPE! Two huge boxes of stuff! Rub-ons, punches, paper, letters..you name it and she gave each of us one of her new wall sayings which sell for around 30 bucks!!!! It was Christmas my friends.



{This was only one of the boxes stuff}

I had a blast spending time with all the girls again and it was even sweeter that we got to do it all with Becky Higgins. Ok I'm going to breathe now! lol :) Thank you Deneigh for this amazing surprise!! Muah!




1 comment:

Laura and Jimmy said...

I'm so embarassed I don't know who Becky Higgins is.... I guess you can tell I'm not much of a scrapbooker. But your scrapbook page is really cute!