Happy Fall everyone. Im soooo very excited to share this weeks photography. I've been eying a location out here which is phenomenal and I finally decided to pack Maddie up and make her be my guinea pig for the afternoon. Based on some advice from another photographer, I decided to play around with RAW and I love it to say the least and its so much easier to edit and get the color's that I want. So here are a handful of pictures from yesterdays shoot. Hope your all having a wonderful day and tell me what you think!
Thanks for the invite! Very cute pictures. I love the color faded one where she is hiding the pumpkin behind her back. I enjoyed scrolling down and seeing all your other pictures too. If I had kids, I'd hire you to take their pictures. :)
6 comments:
I love these pictures! You do such an amazing job!!
Thanks for the invite! Very cute pictures. I love the color faded one where she is hiding the pumpkin behind her back. I enjoyed scrolling down and seeing all your other pictures too. If I had kids, I'd hire you to take their pictures. :)
Awe..thanks!!!!
WAY cute pics! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the location! I have got to try it with my girls now. Awesome job girlie!
What a doll!! Great pictures!
Thanks again guys!!
Post a Comment