
Friday night I had some of my Flippin Sweet Peeps over for some girl time. Erica, Twylla, Deneigh and Beth came over to scrapbook... YAY! We had a awesome time and Twylla...I was sooo not laughing at you and your boots, but with YOU. So I have to show off your stylin boots that protect you from the evil forces of rattlesnakes that are out to get you! YIKES!

So after Twylla and Erica bailed out at an early 10:45 the rest of the girls scrapped and I made a card for Super Saturday and I think they turned out super cute. The lower one was the one I made for Lydias baptism announcement changed with the smile rub-on. The ones Im most excited about are the baby ones!!! They're super simple and thats what I love about them. So now I have to make a Christmas card..wish me luck.



Since I took so many pictures of Maddie I felt like I wanted to take the other kids out for some fall pictures last night. Well the sun was going down and so the majority of my pictures didnt turn out very well. So I thought I'd share some with you anyway. Have a wonderful day!




4 comments:
I love the pic of Kim!! You rock!
I love the Twylla in Boots picture. Those are pretty hot.
And, I loved your cards today. :) I'm looking forward to getting a little crafty next month. :)
Thanks Erica!
Heather - They WERE way H*O*T!!!! If you could only see them in person! HA!! :)
What cute kids! I love the cards! One day I'll tap into my scrapbooking side..... And yes, niiice boots!
Post a Comment