

{Power's hiding behind the tree's}







So I have an amazing friend named Heather, who doubles as a super awesome photographer.... who knew? LOL Well a couple weeks prior she was asking me some questions about the business part of photography. So to my excitement I asked her if she wanted to take my family pictures. I think she was a little worried at first or maybe surprised that I asked her..but she was then WAY excited to take them. So since I was doing the Powers' and the Gibbens' pictures on Sunday, I asked if she wanted to come along and take ours. She did an AMAZING job and these were her ideas! The first picture is the one in our Christmas card...THANK YOU !!!
Heather, you have a natural gift and I learned some things from you as well on Sunday. I'm so happy with how the pictures turned out and I can't wait to see you buy your first camera (you better call me so we can jump up and down like giddy school girls when you bring it home) Thank you again for doing this for my family. If you ever have any questions give me a call, I'm glad to help with whatever...and you can always call Jaime because she knows WAY more then I do!! ;)
Hmmm maybe the three of us need to go practice taking photo's sometime....
6 comments:
I'm totally down for a shooting party!!!! It's always fun to be around friends that share your same passion! Let's make it a date! GREAT pics Heather!
[insert a squeal of delight] yes! Thanks for posting those for me!! I'm going to copy them onto my blog too if you don't mind. I like how the hugging one turned out. :) Yeah, I think I found a new love in my life. I'm not sure when we'll be getting a camera, but it'll be something to save for -for sure! I'm feeling giddy!!
OH and THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
The pictures turned out really good!
Wow, good job, Heather!! I wish I had the know how to take such beautiful pictures... :o)
Oh, and I love the hugging one too... sooo cute.
Post a Comment