Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blog Set to Private!

Ok after talking with Deneigh last night and realizing that it would be safer to set our blog to private I sent out requests to add y'all. It really made me think about all the pictures of my kiddos and how some random person could find our blog and steal pictures of my kids and alter them however they see fit. So if you'd like to do the same and set your to private and would like to add me to your blog..our email is doeboy6527@hotmail. Thanks!! :)

4 comments:

Kates said...

Sarah, please add me to your blog, I love looking at your cute family and all your cute pictures. My email is davika@hotmail.com

wheels said...

That is why I had my blog set to private but, everyone complained about not being able to post.

The Dewey Family said...

done and DONE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

Whats up? Call me sometime I want to talk.
Tiana