We celebrated the New Year at Amy's time share in Flagstaff for FREE. Me and Robert were able to stay Sat- Mon by OURSELVES!!! Thanks to Amy and especially Eric for watching the gang. Thank you to Lisa for taking them on Monday! You guys all ROCK. On Monday we went to the Grand Canyon. Its been years since I've been and it is truly breathtaking. It was 22 degree and we were soooooo cold and on top of that windy..so I wouldn't doubt if it felt even colder due to wind chill. The kids had a blast overall and on the way home our speedometer DIED!!! So now we have to figure out a way to get that fixed now. So we followed cars the whole way home going 70 miles an hour with our speedometer reading PAST zero. LOL. We came home though to one of the best surprises EVER!! My awesome friends and a whole bunch of children made me and Robert cute signs all over the down stairs wishing me and Robert a Happy Anniversary. I'm so very blessed to have THE BEST of friends and I love you girlies!!!


3 comments:
twylla and i had soooooooooo much fun making this surprise for you!!!! i love the pictures. did you already take it down and put it away, or are you still enjoying it?
I am so glad you guys got to go for your anniversay. The kids had so much fun making the pictures:)
The High Roller penthouse incorporates all of the out there modules however is locked to the costliest pattern and 우리카지노 colour choices with no approach to change them
Post a Comment