WOW! The year is over and a new one has begun. It's been a year of happiness, growth, financial worries, as well as a year of some super awesome girl's nights!!! (White trash tent?) Now its 2008 and it's a new year of many choices that need to made (ugh) as well as me turning 30!! I'm so grateful for our many blessings and I think I sometimes get into a negative mind set when things aren't going perfect. Since when did I think that this life was actually supposed to be perfect? LOL. These things are what shapes us right? Again I think if I didn't have the support of my peep's and their everlasting ability to here me talk about the SAME thing 100 times, I don't know where I'd be. I'm also so grateful for a Heavenly Father that is always there for me and knows me and all of my faults, yet still loves me and answer's my prayers. What a wonderful gift that we have as member's of the church. A gift that I sometimes take for granted.
Another thing that I'm so grateful for is my hubby Robbie. Me and Robert just celebrated our 11 yr anniversary on the 4th of January. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. I'm so lucky to have a husband that loves me for me and always supports me even when I may have some crazy ideas. I love that when I wanted to start up a photography business that he was more excited then I was and was researching camera's and talking to other photographers. I still get butterflies when I'm around him and am so grateful for him in my life!! I love you Robbie!
In closing thanks to all of you guys for being there for me. I've been so lucky to get to know a lot of you guys better over the last past months and you all rock!! Thanks for everything. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment