Whew! Can I just say that I hate moving?! I'm so very glad that its over! I'm also so gosh darn blessed for all the help we recieved at the cleaning fiesta (photo's to come) and the move on Saturday. Heather, Erica, Amber and all the strong studs who helped move our junk. To Twylla who adopted my kids for the week..fed me and my family a ton of times AND shampooed the carpets. To Erica for painting until 1 am!!!!! I'm STILL tired! LOL Thanks for all the emotional support as well ladies, I couldnt have done it without ya! Your all the bomb! Love ya!
5 comments:
We love you too. :)
You know I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you!
I'm glad you had so many people to help you.
Anytime! I am just glad you didn't move any further away.
Sarah,
Wow! You have some nice friends. That is amazing. I am sorry I haven't been able to help much. Hey, when are we going to have our girls night? Let's plan. Have a good night!
Tiana
Post a Comment