Monday, August 18, 2008

Mamma Mia! Here I go Again.....


I LOVED LOVED loved this movie! I laughed and I sang and I just stinkin loooved it. After Bunco friday night we all wanted to do an impromptu movie night. So off we went, Neely, Twylla, Jen & Greg and the cutest baby ever that Im going to steal. (Sorry Jen heeeehee) and Leslie. We had a blast and I gotta say that I even caught Greg singing to "Dancin Queen" with us girls...now that's a real man for you. LOL. I'm still trying so hard to get Twylla to like it as much as I did...it's soooo not working. I do agree that Pierces' voice was awful..almost Kermit the frog like, and the dude was wayyyy icky hairier then I'd expected. Hahahaha.
Soooo go see it and call me cause I may want to go with ya. :)

2 comments:

Tiana said...

I just saw this movie two weeks ago I think. It was SO GOOD! Loved it. How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time. Are you at home during the day? thanks, tiana

heather said...

remind me why the heck it is I had to move away from you? I hate missing out on parties like that, even if I probably would've not joined you because bunco usually ended a little late and matt usually likes me home a lot early... but dang! I'm gald you had fun!